Sunday, November 7, 2010

I've got some new shoes on


This is one of the pairs of boots I ordered, waited anxiously for, and finally received on Friday. How do I love them; let me count the ways. . . 


Zach and I went for a lovely Sunday walk by the river. What a beautiful weekend it's been! Today was 64 degrees, and the next few days are supposed to be just as beautiful. I love when awesome weather lands on a weekend where neither of us have things to do or places to be, so we get to enjoy it together.


We started really paying attention to the awesome architecture we're surrounded by - so many interesting color/style combinations. The buildings by the river are so historic - this area is where Pillsbury Flour originates.


The smile in this picture is because I just noticed the empty liquor handles laying on the hillside next to us. Nature.

 

We saw a giant church made completely out of metal on the way home. Ok not really. But we did see a miniature church made completely out of metal, and it was awesome.



This picture really needs no explanation. Sketchiness at its finest.

Dress (worn as skirt): Old Navy
Top: Ann Taylor turtleneck, customized by yours truly
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: Marshall's
Boots: Charlotte Russe

All pictures by the oh-so-wonderful Zachary Keenan.

No comments: