Sunday, October 3, 2010

Not My Midnight

McDonald's coffee = so not worth it. The girl at the drive thru somehow couldn't grasp the concept that I wanted 1 cream and 2 sugars. "2 creams, 2 sugars? I'm sorry. 2 creams, 1 sugar?" I forgot how watery McD's java is.

So I shot a movie today! Turns out I am actually physically in it, not just my voice! I'm sure the phone conversation I'm involved in will mostly focus shots on the lead role, but hey, screen time! I got my hair and makeup all done, spent about a half hour shooting different angles of the scene, and helped myself to the free donut holes. Note to self: they feed you on film sets. Worth it.

They were great to work with - really professional, and while I have no idea how the film will turn out, I have the feeling they know what they're doing. They said they'd like to work with me again, too, so hopefully I made a good connection there.

I have much to do tonight, in terms of cleaning the apartment so it doesn't drive me insane all week, and digging through my wardrobe for Shrew costumes. I can't believe we're in tech already! One more week, and I'll be done . . . and I have nothing new lined up yet. Yikes. Audition city, here I come.

I may post a bit more later tonight, but I really just wanted to share my film experience. So I'll leave you with this: I rewound it 3 times and laughed harder each time. Enjoy, and happy beginning of the week to all.

1 comment:

kcyach said...

yay for you being in the movie!!!!! congrats! and i'm excited to see you this weekend :)