Thursday, October 7, 2010

sweat

Remember that perfect fall weather I was raving about? Gone. It's 80 degrees here today, and I am a sweaty mess from my walk home from work.

But The Taming of the Shrew opens tonight, and I'm so excited! We had the most excellent final dress rehearsal last night, and hopefully the rest of the weekend will be just as fabulous. I'm so lucky to have been able to work with such a talented playful cast.

I wish I had more time to write, but it's been a few days since I posted, so I just wanted to add a quick update. The rest of the weekend will be pretty busy, but hopefully I can have some exciting posts up starting Monday!

My family is coming to visit and see the show Saturday and it will be AWESOME. Can't wait to see them and show them my new city!

No comments: