Thursday, September 9, 2010

"blogging is hard"

I've watched/read/attempted to navigate/wanted to destroy so many different HTML tutorials tonight that I think my brain might actually quit on me. Protest signs and everything. Long story short, I ended up not even messing with the html of my blog and just went for a simpler template with no header image that won't align right no matter how many curses I throw at it.

End product: Lindsay's blog is pretty (read: plain), and she doesn't want to impale herself on a rusty spork every time she looks at it.

I have no cohesive thought process tonight because of the mug of coffee I just drank (at 10 pm, so SMART), so I present you with:

THINGS THAT SCURRIED ACROSS LINDSAY'S MIND/LIFE TODAY:

1. When the one person/friend you have been hanging out with 24/7 for the past 3 weeks goes out of town, it is apparently appropriate to make the dirty dishes in your sink talk back to you as you threaten to run them under scalding water and purge them of their filth. Yes, they did scream as I followed through on my threats.

2. One of my castmates told me I looked like Luke Skywalker when I got to rehearsal tonight. Jedi or not, Mark Hamill is not an attractive man.

3. When in doubt, coffee solves all problems. Especially Vanilla Almond Creme coffee that you down in 10 minutes, therefore letting the caffeine rush into your bloodstream all at once.

4. Walking your bike down the street while wearing heels makes people stare at you like you have 5 heads. What? I can't be stylish and eco-friendly?

5. My bff is moving in across the hall from a man who has a dead cat nailed outside his door. I'm both a) worried that she'll end up at the bottom of a well while he lowers lotion to her in a basket, and b) getting ready for my close-up, in-depth interview regarding how I rescued her on "I Survived..."

6. Is it wrong to have a 5 oz. chicken breast and 2 bowls of ice cream for dinner? If that's wrong, then I don't want to/will never be right. *edit: Two pieces of toast for dessert. I am not ashamed.

7. Blog name = sappy and awful. New and improved-better-than-ever title = coming soon.

The end. La Crosse adventures to come this weekend. Epicness is expected.

No comments: