Thursday, September 23, 2010

makeunder my life

I found this blog a couple weeks ago, and while I haven't given myself the time to really dig deep into it, I'm already intrigued and totally in agreement with it. I read tons of articles on how to simplify your life, how to minimize your stuff, or how to manage the extra crap.

But what struck me about Jess's site was the phrase "designing a life with intention."

THAT is what I want from my life. I want it to be intentional. I want the things I own to be intentional, the things I do to be intentional. So starting this weekend, I'm going through every inch of her site and challenging myself to begin re-designing my life. With intention.

Here's Jess's brilliant site. The newest post is a guest post by one of my favorite style bloggers, Kendi from Kendi Everyday. Follow her. She's hilarious and beautiful and has two blogs!

No comments: